Sunday, April 18, 2010

Havaianas!!! : D

Hi bloggers! Today I just wanted to tell you that there is this really cool brand of flip flops that I got this morning. They are so cool and come in lots of different color, texture, designs, and shapes. I got the slim shaped ones with a sand bottom texture, and it is decorated with designs of peacock feather, and also a peacock. They were first founded in Brazil, and were a big sensation ever since! They are even given out in gift bags at the Oscars to celebrities! Also, when you buy a pair of Havaianas, it even comes with its own tag, and hologram sticker of authenticity. You can go to the website: www.havaianas.com. See you guys later!!!

2 comments:

  1. so fine !!
    why dont u get 1 for me ?
    mena
    u no me who?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, those flip- flops are so cute! I gotta get em! I also went to the site. really cool! Thanks for the info! Bye!

    -Krithika :)

    ReplyDelete