Saturday, February 12, 2011

My Bday Party Info:

My birthday is actually January 17Th, and I had like a private birthday party, with me, my best friend and her sister, and my parents. My mom made a cake shaped like a butterfly, and she made another one shaped like a circle, with pineapples on it. And I got new Uggs!!! Yay! They're the classic gray talls. I love them!

My official party was on January 22nd, and I invited 7-8 friends. My mom made the cake again, but this time it was a sea themed cake. She also baked some sugar and chocolate chip cookies. Thanks Mom! Some presents that I got were 2 Aeropostale shirts, Zone gaming system, New Moon board game, movie tickets, a Target gift card, cute socks, M&M's and ten dollars. I love all my gifts, and thank you!!

During the party we did manicures, played Wii, straightened our hair, did origami(a heart, giraffe, puppy, etc.), and ate snacks. (We were going to watch a movie, but we didn't have time for it. The movie was Toy Story 3)

Thanks for reading and remember to comment!!!







1 comment: