Friday, August 13, 2010

My Europe trip!!! (Part 2- Paris)

Hey guys!!! OK, in my previous post I told you about my London trip and once again, it was GREAT!!! Now i'll tell you about my Paris trip. Ok,so first we went there in a Euro Star train( Excellent food, excellent service, everything was excellent!!!) Then after we got there we went to the Ramada Paris hotel( Ramada again!!!) The day we got there we went to the Louvre( The biggest museum in the world!!!) We saw the MONA LISA there!!!!! They also had Nopoleon Bonoparte's house which we also saw. We also went to the Notre Dame, which is a church. It has like 450 steps which my family and i climbed up! The view was amazing!! The same day we went to the Arc de Triomph. It had 300 or so steps to the top, and I REALLY wanted to climb up it, because theres a museum on top. Unfortunatly, my parents were too tired, and refused. I already forced them to climb up the Notre Dame, so I guess its fair... After, we went home.
The next day we went to Versallies Palace. (Marie Antonette's home). The palace was huge! Then, after that we went to.....( the moment you all have been waiting for) THE EIFFLE TOWER!!!! It was awesome!!! We went all the way to the top, and saw the entire city of Patis! It was amazing! And every hour, lights blink on the tower. We were up there when it blinked!!! It was so cool! After all that excitement, we went to the Paris cruise for a night of relaxation. Then we went home.
The following day was our last day in Europe(So sad...). We spent it by going to the Monmarte Basillica. It was located on a giant hill, so there were these little elevators to take up and down. The view was beautiful. We went home, slept, and went to the airport the next day. Even though our trip was over, precious memories were left in my heart..... Until next time!!!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. please visit Eiffle tower in our blog
    http://menakasury.blogspot.com. You also see a view of Paris from the heights of Eiffle Tower which is equally amazing.
    Hey !
    Where are my spashed potatoes? which u promised you would get me when u return from London !
    Bring it soon. I am hungry.
    thatha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can tell ya had fun! Hoping to hear more of your adventures!!! :)

    -Krithika :)

    ReplyDelete