Sunday, September 12, 2010

Vera Bradley Bags!!!

Hey guys!! Sorry I couldn't post stuff in a while because school started. Anyway today i want to show you guys the backpack i got for school this year. Its a Vera Bradley pleated tote in the pattern Java Blue. I love java blue, and its my most favorite pattern. I also have another Vera Bradley bag which is called the Morgan, and is in the pattern Calypso. I put photos of both below. The top one is the Morgan in Calypso. The bottom one is the Pleated tote in Java Blue. Enjoy!



3 comments:

  1. beautiful
    marvellous
    wonderful
    incredible
    great
    you are !
    and that is why
    you have this bag !!
    thatha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen you with these bags :) They are beautiful :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. soooooo cute! my mom said she might get em!

    and post more posts! why did you stop?

    ReplyDelete